Regional Sales Manager
Position: Regional Sales Manager (North Asia, West European)
Department: Overseas Sales Department
Supervisor: Director of Overseas Sales Department
Salary: Negotiable based on qualification, will be above market level
Location: Saudi Arabia 1, Japan/Korea 1, Germany/Spain/Italy/France 1, City location no limited
Language: English as working level, with local language Japanese/Korean, German/Spanish/Italian/French
Based on business development and growth needs on local market, achieve business targets and
promote for sustained business growth. Main products including air purification, air
sterilization & deodorization, kitchen and industrial air purification, tunnel air
Key Job Responsibilities
- Being the business representative in dedicate region, promote company and solution to
target industry and customer, build market awareness
- Based on the company's strategic goals and different market conditions, build long-term
and short-term development plan and execute.
- Develop and allocate annual performance indicators, lead to achieve goals such as
revenue and profit, namely achieving business growth, while effectively managing budgets
and personnel/project costs.
- Build local distribution channels, identify right target customer and build good
connection for further business growth.
- Close cooperation with relevant departments (market, innovation, service, factory) to
improve customer service quality.
- Utilize the company's sales management system to build potential pipeline and gradually
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in HVAC, refrigeration, environment engineering, etc.,
with experience in hands-on project operations.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the HVAC industry, with at least 2 years of
project sales and team management experience.
- Passionate about sales with ambition to take career to next level as a country manager
- Having ability to lead a team to achieve performance goals under certain pressure and
having multiple successful experiences.
- Proficient in strategic decomposition and have can-do attitude of down to earth to
implement, and able to ultimately guide the team to achieve performance goals;
- Excellent communication, adaptation, and management skills
- Results oriented, data based, with fast decision-making ability.
- Background requirements: Possess HVAC companies and industry experience, have a deep
understanding of industry development and market competition, and able to quickly adapt
to the environment
- Direct sales/channels sales business capability: business management capability and
direct sales/channels sales project operation
- Connection with local air condition manufacturer, air condition distributors, Mechanical
and Electrical Consulting Company is preferred
Salary and Package
- 5 days workweek
- Medical benefits
- Performance Bonus (2-4 months based on KPI assessment)
- Flexible working location
If you are interested, please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply this job.