|Fon Zhou | Mar 18, 2021|
The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus.
Infections with respiratory viruses are principally transmitted through three modes:
• Contact transmission
• Droplet transmission
• Airborne transmission
Droplet transmission consists of exposure to larger droplets, smaller droplets, and particles when a person is close to an infected person. Airborne transmission consists of exposure to smaller droplets and particles at greater distances or over longer times. These modes of transmission are not mutually exclusive. For instance, “close contact” refers to transmission that can happen by either contact or droplet transmission while a person is within about 6 feet of an infected person.
So these measures are mostly adviced during COVID-19 pandemic:
• Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
• Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
• Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
Yes, we need high quality air disinfection and purification solution to protect people from possible airborne transmission.
The solution should be:
• Able to capture air particulates and aerosol to eliminate hidden place of viruses
• Able to inactivate viruses and bacteria
• Able to work along with people
• No much maintenance cost
We recommend our MESP technology. It can high-efficiently kill viruses and bacteria, powerfully eliminate airborne particles including PM2.5, pollen, allergen, and other particulate pollutants. The filter is permanently washable. It's safe, no harmful byproducts, and able to work around people.
We have prepared some slides of indoor air clean solution with MESP technology for responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please ask your sales manager at AirQuality Technology, or just reply this email to ask for it.